Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu

I took a week of from cooking last week....we just had a lot going on so I didn't take the time to try anything new or do anything fancy. Josh and Owen ate an old time favorite...poppyseed chicken...on Monday and then we were gone for dinner until Thursday when I threw together some chicken tortilla soup. We had friends over on Saturday night and I did try annieseats White Chicken Chili...it was YUM. Josh loved it...it definitely had the spicy hot factor goin' on. I'm going to try a few new things this week. Here goes!

Monday: Chicken Parmesan, bread and salad
Tuesday: Out
Wednesday: Crockpot Rigatoni
Thursday: Spicy Shredded Pork with tortillas, salsa and black beans
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: TBD
Sunday: Leftovers or Roast

Edited to Add: The parmesan chicken was excellent. It called for panko breadcrumbs for the breading and I browned them in olive oil until they were golden brown...yum. I brought the leftovers in for co-workers and they raved about it. Definitely a thumbs up on this one!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I check on your blog every now and again. I hope you don't mind. It's just that I love the photos, the stories, and the recipes.
Your family is beautiful.