Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Tag!

I've been tagged by Heather G. in a post called “Photo Tag”. Here were the rules:

Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.

Pick the 4th picture in that folder.

Explain the picture.

Tag 4 people to do the same.


I laughed really hard when this turned out to be the picture. Josh and I go every year to the lighting of the Christmas tree downtown and then to the Pacer game This year, I had a wedding to attend right before the tree was lit. I literally attended the ceremony, was picked up by Josh and my cousins, and made it just in time to see them light the tree. I was all dressed up in my black dress, but had the hat on because it turned out to be pretty cold that night :-) Josh likes this picture but I think its pretty silly :-) Oh well....at least we made it. Another year where we were able to carry on our tradition!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I like it! Very glad your/our tradition continues...