Monday, January 5, 2009

Menu

At the risk of copying my friends blogs....I have decided to follow suit and post our menu for the week. Why? I don't know. It seems fun.
Here we go.

Monday: Beer Chicken Fajitas in the crockpot (trust me, its good and if you don't have the recipe already, you should ask me for it!) :-)
Tuesday: Tortellini with ham in cream sauce (Thanks for the recipe Heather G!)
Wednesday: Either Three Cheese Stuffed Shells OR Spicy Shredded Pork
Thursday: Soup Night at Caleb and Heather's- I'll make my Chicken Tortilla Soup
Friday: Out
Saturday: Italian Beef Sandwiches
Sunday: TBA/leftovers

Ok so...its not totally complete, but its a start! Anyone want to come over for dinner? You think I'm kidding, but I'm not! We have way too many leftovers in this house!
So....What are YOU eating this week? :-)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm officially not just asking you for the beer chicken fajitas recipe...but all the recipes you mentioned! sounds yummy. (i already have the soup recipe and of course I have access to Heather's recipes as well)...give up the rest of them!