Thursday, May 19, 2011

Too busy to blog (or too lazy?)

I have things I need to get caught up on here. Owen's birthday. He's 4. (FOUR!)

Wes turned seven months old on the 9th! If I don't do a recap soon, I'm going to forget.

We had a fake offer on our house that got us all excited and we were ready to pack up and make an offer on another house in B-burg. But, as I mentioned before, it was fake. We've had one showing since the fake offer :) God is good. Our home continues to be cozy and meets our needs. We are fine. Maybe God will bring us a buyer. Maybe not. I think we're getting to the place where we are fine either way. (also, our last showing, the people left us feedback and told us that we had a lovely home but we would never get what we were asking in this market/economy due to all the foreclosures. Hello. We KNOW the market. We aren't dumb. However, we DIDN'T foreclose on our house and don't have the luxury of selling it for 90k when we owe 118k. Seriously people. We know. Don't state the obvious. Don't look at our house if you can't even do 110-115k! Sheesh! Ok. I'm glad I got that off my shoulders.

Josh has one week of school left. ONE WEEK. I think that I can't wait for him to be home with us every day. EVERY DAY! I think it will be fun. I think :) Club soccer is insane and its totally consuming Josh's life, but its almost over. And, it wasn't even a normal season because of the crazy amounts of rain. Ah well. Soon, we will have him back for dinner and weekends. Soon.

Summer is upon us. We are not vacationing anywhere but the Brown's pool. (sad, but trying to save every penny to make up for what we are potentially loosing on our house when we sell it. IF we sell it. You know.) Owen is taking swim lessons and doing a preschool camp at Traders Point in July. I imagine that Wes will be crawling around soon and eating things like grass and dirt...and getting heat rash from the 100000 degree weather that will no doubt be upon us soon.

Lastly, if Owen keeps sleeping...its 9:30 and he's still asleep, then I'll come back and do some make-up posts.

Just know that we are well, the baby is continuing to grow and Owen had a nice birthday with pictures that I will post eventually. :)

That's all for now!

No comments: