Saturday, May 28, 2011

Confession

Confession/Confliction: (I'm not sure confliction is actually a word. Its probably not because blogger is underlining it in red. I don't really care. I'm making it a word. So there!)

I love my boys so much and they completely keep me busy and I can't imagine having more than two to take care of. (I break a sweat every time I have to grocery shop with both of them. Whilst shopping I repeat things in my head such as "you CAN do this" and "many people have two or MORE children to grocery shop with, surely you can do this successfully!"

Sometimes the thought of not having any more children makes me physically ill.

:)

The end.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The thought of taking all three of mine anywhere by myself still makes me feel quite overwhelmed, but I'm finding that it's getting easier. Each time we establish more "general rules" like, don't get out of the van until I have Will in the stroller or you must be holding each other's hands and one of you must have mine in the parking lot, etc. Doing it with two will get easier for you, too. God knows exactly what you can handle. :)

Boothbloggers said...

that is exactly why there needs to be one more Brown baby! tell Josh i said so. :) love ya girl!