Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Brother

No, not like the TV Show....



Like, Owen is going to BE a big brother :-)
Blogspot is the last to hear our news!
We are very excited (and a bit fatigued and nauseous---me more than the boys :-))
I'm just at ten weeks and we are due Oct. 9! ( I'm kind of hoping for a 10.10.10 birth date...although NOT at the risk of another crazy induction :-))
I would write more, but I'm getting ready to go out the door for a girls weekend to California!
More updates to come....and just in case you wondering about if we will change things up and find out the sex this time.....NOPE! You'll just have to hate me for it! I love waiting! We're calling this little one our "gummy bear" since Owen was our "baby bean" :-)
More soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! So excited for you guys! Although I already posted on FB, I was waiting for you to announce on here too! I can't believe you guys don't find out the sex!! I always said I would never find out, and now that I'm pregnant, I HAVE to know!! :) I've noticed that sucking on Jolly Ranchers or Werthers has helped with my nausea, and then I'm not stuffing food in my face all the time :) Hope you're enjoying the sunshine and palm trees!!!! :)

Jessica