Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not me Tuesdays

Ok, so I just can't get the "Not me, MONDAY"S" Done. On Monday's I do NOT sit at my computer all day. Owen and I play, run errands and I nap. Monday's are not days for typing up blogs. Tuesday's while I am at work sitting on hold with insurance companies are much better days for this.
So here is my feeble attempt at a 'Not Me Monday" done on a Tuesday.

Owen had his second birthday nearly a month ago, and I have certainly NOT waited until now to START writing out his thank you cards. I am NOT that disorganized or lazy.

I most definitely did NOT buy a new outfit at the mall on Friday night and proceed to wear that same outfit for nearly the next three days in a row because I hadn't gotten enough of my laundry done to have something else I liked enough to wear!

I certainly did NOT buy ANOTHER darling outfit for my incredibly cute niece, Bailey. Really. I didn't. Because I'm not even allowed to buy anymore clothes for her, so I didn't. Nope.

And lastly, I didn't have to hold back the tears during College Park's morning service on Sunday (read: slyly wipe away the tears that were falling down my face so that no one else would catch me!). Never do I ever, ever cry in church. Never. I also didn't cheer (quietly under my breath, of course) when two of my dear friends sang solos on Sunday morning. I don't get excited at all when Mandy and Jodi sing. Not ONE BIT.

I think that's about it for being honest for now. We'll give it another try next week!

1 comment:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

People must think I only own two outfits, because I am always wearing and washing the same things. Maybe I need to buy something new.

My Not Me! Monday