Tuesday, May 5, 2009

100 Things

My dear friend from years and years gone by (or sixth grade, the former just sounded more nostalgic) posted this on her blog...and I'm so bored at work today that I'm taking a stab at it. Let me just clarify that there is really no work to be done (I do answer the phone when it rings) and EVERYONE but me is gone to Florida for a conference. There. I feel much more justified in posting this now.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
My leg. I was wearing shorts and I dripped hot glue from a hot glue gun on myself whilst gluing ribbon on a basket for my Uncle David's wedding. (they are now divorced, maybe it was a sign?) :-)

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
shelves and pictures

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I've been told that I do snore occasionally, but that its cute and NOT at all embarrassing :-)

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
different stuff all the time. Worship music, stuff like John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Matt Kearny, etc...stuff that makes me feel good and nothing that screams at me.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
dinnertime

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
to live well (this statement pretty much covers it!)

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
a simplier time of life
.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
my Mother's Bible, pictures and my child :-)

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'3ish

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
not really

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
only if I think scary thoughts whilst being in the dark

12. THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY?
spanking Owen

13. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR?
prefer not to answer (sometimes I feel like if I voice these things then they come true!)

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

my cutie is a blue-eyed, red headed dude...so that's what I like!

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
by the fountains in Winona Lake around Halloween :-)

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
neither.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
mushrooms!

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd rather drink. Sweet tea please.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
to wear: black, to decorate with: fallish colors

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
not a live one, Josh has though!

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED?
a locket from my Grandma and Grandpa (Roman and Dixie) when I was 13...I'm sure I had received other meaningful gifts, but this one sticks out.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
is it possible to have a crush after being with someone for over ten years?! :-) Ok, I still like my guy a lot. Looking forward to our anniversary date at the Melting Pot :-)

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
nope

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I tend to buy clothes from Gap, Lerner and Ann Taylor:Loft

25.DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
I did. Piano and Clarinet

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?

Nope.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
n/a

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I'm sure I would

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
?

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else" C.S. Lewis

"That last thought had no sting with it"..."I wondered if that was how forgiveness budded, not with the fanfare of epiphany, but with pain gathering its things, packing up, and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night". -Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
My house. I'm such a homebody

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?

Yep

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Babies. And, People that are in trouble, lost, and need Jesus.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I really don't think I have

37. FIRST JOB?
Blimpies/TCBY Baby!

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Not exactly. I've listened in while a friend did it, when I was like 11.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
NO

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
filing charts

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
yep

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
my smile, I'm a good friend

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
yep

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
whoa. that's a long way away. By that time I might want a baby too Mis!

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
at least two. Owen Matthew is already here.

I'm thinking about Wesley Jameson for a boy and Clare Elizabeth for a girl. Both subject to change

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name, Ann, is my mothers middle name, my grandmothers middle name, my great-grandmothers name...you get the idea.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
arrogance.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?

I loved highschool. I managed to avoid MOST of the drama. Mostly I loved being with friends, and Mrs. Tidball's biology class even though she called me into the "back room" when I got a D on a test and she chastised me for spending too much time with Josh instead of studying. That did the trick. I did better from there on!

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Biolage

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
hate it actually!

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
who doesn't?

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
I guess I can be.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hate this question. I guess I would. I'm a good person to have around, but I'm not incredibly fun. I leave that up to my other friends :-)

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
probably NOT

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
sure. But its not the most important thing

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
crying

59. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
to be a godly wife, mother and to bring God glory!

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
cabbage patch dolls

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I have no idea

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
ha ha. this means I'm too old to fill this out. I WAS a fan of Today's Special and Shee-rah!

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
am I married to Josh Brown? yah. He passed this wonderful trait on to me :-)

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?

mac and cheese

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
kindness, generosity. and like Missy said so well..."Jesus".

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Kim, Kimmy, MOMMA!!!!!, short stuff (Josh)

67. IF YOU HAD A SUPER POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
to go back in time

68. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Friends. Hands Down, probably won't ever change

69.WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Pray for them (good answer Mis)

70. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
chocolate

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
No.

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
hang out with Josh and Owen in B-burg

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
honestly?...Zionsville.

75. EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
Yes, a few.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The Sweet Escape : Gwen Stefani

77. THE LAST THING YOU DRANK?
sweet tea

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Marjorie from South Bend wanting records.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
didn't we already do this one?

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
sleep, read, play with O, hang with Joshua....

81. FAVORITE THING TO EAT?

right now...chicken salad. I'm obsessed. I think I almost have my own version perfected. I'll let you know.

82. FAVORITE SEASON?
fall

83. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF DESSERT?
carrot cake (my sister in law makes the best. ever.)

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
chocolatey-with carmely highlights on my bangs (a Candice Moran creation)

86. EYE COLOR?
hazelish

87. HEIGHT?
Short.

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Chic fila

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
probably Bravos, Oceanaire was really really good though...but generally I don't have $75 to spend on dinner for just me :-)

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
no no no

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Veggie Tales with O

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
probably Christmas

93. BREAK ANY BONES?
never have

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
I give up.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
both are good from both of my boys

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?

silly question

I have one night stand in my room. (this is Missy's answer and I had to leave it. now SHE is the funny friend!) :-)

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
a wrap from Riley Hospital

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
for sure

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
New Moon :-) (please don't make fun of me. I never intended to get sucked into the Twilight series...it JUST HAPPENED!)

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE?
whew! That's personal! Lets just say that we are happy! :-)

2 comments:

Demond Sanders said...

I want to read the Twilight series, kinda, because everyone who starts can't stop and I want to see what the fuss is about. I loved reading this... also... I love...

TODAY'S SPECIAL!!!
Best show ever.

Oh Muffy the mouse, how I miss you.

Demond Sanders said...

AHH, that is from me, Erin, not from "Demond Sanders" though he is apparently logged in! Whoops.