Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pictures from the party...

Surfer boy themed banner...


Surfboard cake! (my Mother in law is talented!)


Owen is listening to everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to him....


Now he is ENJOYING everyone singing to him :-)


Waiting for the cake....


digging in!


"This cake is GOOD"!


Funny face :-)


"What, all this stuff is for me"? :-)



"I'm still obsessed with balls"








Yay for bubbles!





Trying out my new clubs with Grandpa Brown


Kate and Owen....


Perfecting that golf swing with dad....


More help from dad....


A seriously cute picture....


"I love my new car"!


This picture was supposed to include Owen, but he flat out refused to be in it :-) I guess we have a two year old, eh? :-)



We got way less good pictures of Owen this year...simply because he just wasn't into being in any pictures. He turned away from the camera or RAN from us when we wanted to take a picture! Oh well! I'm glad we have what we have to remember his second birthday! It was a great day! Thanks everyone who came to celebrate with us and make Owen's day wonderful. We are blessed!

No comments: