Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Overdue picture post

I've just not been in the blogging mood...but here are some pictures from our Spring Break excursion to...wait for it.....Maui? No. Florida. Nope.....THE CHILDREN'S MUSEUM! :-)

Enjoy!

Poor little guy...initially he was excited about seeing a "horsie", but once we got on..he wasn't so sure!



Still a bit nervous, but trying to be brave and stick it out!


"Ok, mom, I'm done...hold me"! You know I'll gladly take a snuggle from my baby!


Now here is some real happiness! Owen loved playing at playscape...


This is a little area with trains...Owen is saying "choo choo"!


" You mean I'm ALLOWED to get wet and stick my hands in water"?!


"Just hangin' out , swishing my hands in the big tub of water"!





Time to dry off the hands....


Playin in the sand....I know he'll love the beach this summer!





And really...there is nothing better than a good ole' slide!

1 comment:

Boothbloggers said...

So cute!! That little boy hurts me he's so cute! :) Looks like you had way more fun at the childrens museum than Hawaii anyway!!! Miss you! We should do lunch soon! :)