Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu 2/9/09-2/15/09

(Disclaimer: The Italian Theme wasn't really planned....I just happened to re-read everything I posted and noticed that nearly everything I'm making is "Italian" :-) I'm re-thinking Thursday though...so if anyone has some good suggestions using ground beef...let me know!)

Monday: Italian Steak Sandwiches on Rolls, Cheesey Potatoes and Green Beans (I have the recipe for the steak sandwiches, but it isn't posted on the internet so I can't link it. If you are interested in this recipe...comment me and I'll e-mail it to you!)
Tuesday: Out
Wednesday: Foil Packet Italian Chicken, Salad and Bread
Thursday: Italian Meatloaf and Roasted Red Potatoes
Friday: Raspberry Chicken, Salad and buttermilk honey bread (Josh is helping host a kids night out at his school to raise money for his coaching fund and I'm having my good friend Anna and her kiddos over for a girls night in...Anna's husband is gone all weekend on a ski trip with youth group! We'll probably make something more kid friendly for our munchkins!)
Saturday: Valentine's Dinner Party with Small Group
Sunday: Chili and Cornbread

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! Your link to the foil packet italian chicken doesn't seem to be working for me...please help! :) Could you send me the recipe or a new link? Thanks!! :)

The Brown Family Blog said...

Yah...I have no idea why the links aren't working. I've tried to re-do it but it still won't take you to the page. So...I'll look the recipes up and e-mail them to you! :-)