Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A facebook post to do over lunchtime...

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Thought you all who knew me back then might get a laugh out of some memories! Share yours!

1. Did you date someone from your school? I did.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? sure did!

3. Did you car pool to school? nope

4. What kind of car did you have then? a super cool ford taurus!

5. What kind of car do you have now? A black Saturn Vue

6. Its Friday night...where are you? oh my...basketball game, a date with Josh, sleepovers at Missy's house...or possibly working!

7. It is Friday night...where are you...now? ha! Usually asleep on the couch after pizza and a movie! We are trying to mix this up a bit. This past Friday night we went out for dinner, shopping at the mall AND a late night movie. WHOA. Watch out people.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Many. I taught piano lessons, worked at Blimpies/TCBY, K-Mart, Daycare and lets not forget how I made my millions in babysitting!

9. What kind of job do you do now? Surgical Coordinator for Indiana University School of Medicine...Ophthalmology

10. Were you a party animal? Ha. No. I wasn't.

11. Were you considered a flirt? I doubt it.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? yes, band. I played the clarinet for three years. I was always third chair and I sucked big time. I would have loved to have been in choir but due to my lovely one-vocal chord voice I have no range.

13. Were you a nerd? like was I a nerd about grades? No. I was lucky to make B's. And I think I bought my way out of failing chemistry and algebra (yay for the megathon!)

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? nope. I did get sent to the office twice though...once for having a short skirt and another time for making a phone call for a friend! I'm such a rebel!

15. Can you sing the fight song? definitely not

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mrs. Tidball

17. Where did you sit during lunch? at the top of the gymnasium. (at the "Mean Girls" table)...

18. What was your school's full name? Bethesda Christian

19. When did you graduate? 1999

20. What was your school mascot? Patriot

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?probably...it was a pretty good time of life. Not many worries...lots of good friends. I don't really care to repeat the schoolwork though. I'm kind of over that :-)

22. Did you have fun at Prom?You mean Jr./Sr. Banquet? :-) Yah. I had fun.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Well, I'm married to him...so yes.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? sure...if we have one!


25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes. And I love them. (ditto to that Corinne!)

Some pics that I had easy access to from recent friend gatherings.... :-)






No comments: