Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For facebook....

A couples survey. This seemed fun...I thought our families might enjoy this little entry. I also tag all of my readers to do this...either on their blog or facebook!
You will also be happy to know that at the Valentines Dinner party we went to on Saturday we played the Newlywed game and Josh and I were the winners! (would anyone doubt it though?) :-)


♥What are your middle names?
Kimberly Ann and Joshua Aaron

♥ How long have you been together?
We officially became a couple on Nov. 7, 1998

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Its hard to say. We probably knew OF each other since elementary school

♥ Who asked who out?
Josh did the asking...in the form of a very serious letter following Leadership Conference :-) (oh my....Bethesda... )

♥ Who' s siblings do you see the most?
well his....since my only brother lives in Dayton

♥ Do you have any children together?
Owen Matthew Brown, April 24, 2007...basically he is the love of our lives :-)

♥ What about pets?
not anymore. We used to have Maggie (a crazy West Highland Terrier) but then she peed on our bed and ate the corners of our walls and I had had enough and she was given to a wonderful retired couple who lives in Evansville. She now lives better than we do...eating organic food and sleeping by the fireplace. It worked out. (did I mention she chewed my wedding album! ARGGHH!)

♥Did you go to the same school? We did. Both times. Bethesda Christian and Grace College.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I think we are equally as sensitive. Although I've come along way in the sensitivity department...I think life and having a child can do that to you though!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
probably Chili's

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
St. Thomas

♥ Who has the worst temper?
neither of us really have "tempers"...Josh is a bit more 'fiery' than I am but thats because he is a redhead

♥ Who does the cooking?
definitely DEFINITELY ME :-)

♥ Who is more social?
Me again

♥ Who is the neat freak?
Still me!

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Probably me

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Uh oh...me again! It just happens! I need to sprawl out!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
We generally wake up at the same time now that we have Owen

♥ Where was your first date?
Applebees

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Josh's family is bigger

♥ Do you get flowers often?
I wouldn't say "often" but he has improved over the years

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
This is a ridiculous question because we were always serious. Way too serious at way too young of an age....but we got engaged after several years of dating and our engagement lasted 1.5 years

♥ Who eats more?
Josh I guess?

♥ Who sings better?
I don't think either of us have a particularly good voice really... :-)

♥ Who does the laundry?
me...sometimes Josh helps though

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
definitely Josh

♥ Who drives when you are together?
we mix it up.

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
We both do.

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
not me. I hate being wrong (but so does Josh...so...I'm not really sure on this one)

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I would say we have a pretty equal marriage. We decide on big things together.

♥ Who has more tattoos?
Neither of us have any.

♥ Who eats more sweets?
I guess Josh does, I'm not really a candy person

♥ Who cries more?
These days...me. I'm a hormonal mess. (again, no pregnancy announcement here!)

♥ How old are each of you?
Josh is older by a year and a month

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
I'll pick one hard situation....the job search for Josh was particularly hard. He did a lot of odd end jobs until he found his teaching job.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
yes, basically anyways...good ole' Brownsburg, Indiana

♥ Who is the smartest?
street smarts? Me; Book Smarts? definitely Josh

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
definitely Josh! ha ha!

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Its ridiculous really. We usually end up going to two places for Thanksgiving, but for Christmas we hit at least six family gatherings.






No comments: