Monday, October 6, 2008

Picture Post

Arrgggh....so all of these pictures are out of order because I can't figure out how to arrange them. Maybe Josh can help me later...but you get the main idea! I also have more pictures to put up, but our network is being so sloooooow...and I mean sloooooow! It took about a half an hour to upload these! So for now I'm logging off and doing something else before I put our laptop through a window! Check back later for more!

Owen's first hair-cut; compliments of master stylist Candice Moran! We kept the curls, just a trim!
















A cute band aid picture from Owen's last visit to the Pediatrician that involved shots. He did so great and I thought it would be cute (sad?) to get a picture :-)


Yeah basketball! Owen is a natural! :-)



Fun times with Grandma and Grandpa Barnard



1 comment:

Laura said...

Very cute photos. Your little boy is definitely adorable - cute cute hair. Love you.