Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick or Treat







We did a few things for some Halloween fun this year. We went to Zoo-Boo at the Indianapolis Zoo and we went trick or treating with our cousin Bailey! Fun! We all know how much I love Halloween and I think I've somehow managed to create a child who loves it just as much as I do. Owen and I counted down the days together until Halloween and several of his comments just made me laugh..."Mom, Halloween is my FAVORITE time of of year" :), etc, etc. You know the sentiments. We celebrate halloween for the fun that it is....dressing up, handing out candy (which we didn't get to do this year :(), being with friends and family and indulging in the beautiful season of Fall. I think as long as we keep our perspective on loving Jesus and making it kid-friendly, we'll be ok. That's my plan! Here are some pictures (in no particular order of course :))













No comments: