Monday, October 31, 2011

Lots of run on sentences and I used the word "excited" a lot. And I said "like" a lot. You have been forewarned!






Josh and I went to Maine. It was beautiful. Basically I want to move there. Josh says no. Or, he says...maybe, but we don't have jobs. Details, details. We also went to Boston for the day. I also want to move there, but we'd have to live in a box....when here in the midwest we can actually own property. Its a no-brainer I guess, but oh man...its beautiful out there. We took a sunset sail in Portland on our last night there...it was amazing! Right up my alley. We sat next to a couple who were just our age from Boston. They had just gotten engaged, were renting an apartment and said they were years away from having kids. Funny how lives can be so different. :)

We are still living with Josh's parents. Its really going very well. I mean, I guess I'm speaking for myself here, but I think its going ok. :) We looked at three houses on Saturday. We weren't excited about any of them. I'm going to see a house on Wednesday morning that screams PROJECT...and I'm weirdly excited about it. Its an older home and listed WAY below what we are pre-approved for. I'm kind of getting really excited about the idea of living below our means. Like this would be well below our means. Its appealing. I don't need huge. I need cozy and safe. This house might be a good fit...but you would have to bear with us as we updated and renovated. It could be an adventure :) We'll see what I think after I actually step foot inside....I'll let ya know!

Owen is doing well. Still loving preschool....spends most of his free time running around trying to be a jedi knight, a transformer, or batman. We are really into superheroes over here. He is a true boy. Goodness.

Wesley is crazy as always. He refuses to walk, but he can. He just won't. Whatever. He's taken screaming to new levels and I'm not sure what to do about it. Yes. I have a screamer. God help me. He is also cutting his two top front teeth. That could be the reason for some of the screaming. Sheesh. We love him. He's crazy. The end.

This next weekend we are heading to Grace College for homecoming and staying with our friends The Knoops for a bonfire! A whole bunch of our friends are coming and I'm so excited to get our kids together! What fun. Loved my college. Loved my college years. Loved my friends there...can't wait to go back and relive some of it!

Stay tuned for trick or treat pictures! Happy Fall!




No comments: