Monday, August 15, 2011

God would ask us to move during soccer season! :)

Our house is sold! Well, kind of. Nothing is ever really sold or official until closing, but we think we have sold our house. OK. We have accepted an offer and are working towards a closing date of Sept. 19! Realizing that things can always fall through, we believe that this might actually happen this time around.
So we are packing. A little every day. I don't really know how to do this. Josh packed up our house in Warsaw because I was working and he was only working a little bit (part-time). Mostly, right now... I'm throwing a lot of things away. How do we accumulate so much STUFF!? Its disgusting. And then there are the: I-can't-throw-this-away, but-what-do-I-do-with-it things. Like: Josh bought me a Winnie the Pooh snow globe for my birthday when I was in high school. Ha. I'm sure I loved it at the time. Its a nice one---he probably spent some real money on it (at the Disney Store)...but what am I gonna do with THAT? We have no girls. Do I just keep it in a box forever and ever until I die and my boys go through all my stuff and ask themselves..."what am "I" going to do with THIS!? Good grief. Its so hard. And then Owen is collecting all of this "artwork". And its only going to get worse with preschool starting at the end of the month. Do I save every little piece? I mean, I just can't. I'm going to have to pick and choose. And THEN there is the question of all of our baby gear. Do we keep it? In the event that there is a third child?! (I mean, in the event that hell actually freezes over and Josh agrees to a third child..OR an "accident" happens and voila...baby?!) I can't decide. Its very traumatic for me over here...packing up...making decisions on what to take with us and what to get rid of. Geez.
For now we are going to be living with Josh's parents in Brownsburg. We are really grateful that they are going to let us stay. Otherwise we would have to find something to rent...but this gives us the opportunity to put some $$ back in our savings since we are really taking a pretty big loss on our house.
We are looking every day for a new place to live. We are considering: Brownsburg, South Carmel and Zionsville. We are trying to stay away from the vinyl siding communities since we consider that to be our starter house and hopefully where we end up moving will be our forever kind of house. I'm choosing to be confident that God is going to bring us our perfect house at just the right time...or at the time where I decide I can't deal with not having my own place to raise my children anymore. Whichever comes first! I trust you Lord! :)
Ok...that's that! Here we go!

No comments: