Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swimming



Oh right. I forgot to share that....our boy can SWIM!
These swim lessons were not for the faint of heart. Monday-Wednesday of week 1 was pretty much torture for all of us. By Thursday he was smiling and tearless and it continued that way through the rest of week two. Hands down some of the best money I've ever spent in my life. It was worth it...even if it did make us cry. And I mean both of us. I cried. Owen cried. Josh had to walk away when Owen was screaming for us! Man, but still...its all good. I don't think we damaged him for life and I'm so happy that he can honest to goodness...SWIM. No floaties. No life-jackets. He can put his face in the water and open his eyes underwater. He can jump in and swim the pool and he can back float. I'm so happy. Thank you Mylin Swim Academy. We are BIG fans!



No comments: