Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things that Owen says (or has said)

"Dad, I just have a quick question. The question is, I spilled applesauce on my comfy pants and well, can you get it off for me?"
"Mom, if I had those...things....I could feed Wes and then he could sleep with me for naps" (Me: "Baby, only mama's can feed their babies like that) "WHY?" (Me: Because that's the way God made it) "Well, thats just silly".
"I love you mom" (its true, he tells me this all the time. how lucky am I? :))
"When I grow up I'm going to turn into a bird and fly in the sky"
Said to me today (3.1.11) while I was nursing Wes, who has a terrible cold; "Mom, you shouldn't be giving Wes milk because he has a cold and when you have a cold you can't have milk. You should give him chicken soup like you give me when I am sick" :)



To be added to. I'm sure.

No comments: