Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My boys

Oh sweet baby boys. These days don't last. So I'll spend some extra time smelling your sweet baby head and listen to you tell me about your favorite part in Star Wars one more time. I'll answer why and I'll explain a concept over and over again. I'll rock and bounce and swing you back and forth in my tired arms...because you won't be mine to hold forever. Every time I'm tempted to be tired or overwhelmed (or cranky), I tell myself again...these days don't last. And still, I won't get it right every time. I'll get crabby, I'll let being tired/busy/consumed be more important than these sweet moments. But know, oh please know that you are my heart. You are everything I ever wanted. And boy(s), :-) Do I ever love you.





"Let the world stop turning
Let the sun stop burning
Let them tell me love's not worth going through
If it all falls apart
I will know deep in my heart
The only dream that mattered had come true
In this life, I was loved by you"

1 comment:

Missy said...

Did Owen get a big boy haircut?? He looks so grown up in that first picture!