Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Toy Story Party!

So, I'm a little behind on blogging. (and laundry, but lets stay focused!) Facebook is a bit more user friendly, so pictures get uploaded there right away. Its just easy :-) However, in the spirit of keeping a journal, I need to get caught up over here on blogger. So, here we go!

Owen had a wonderful birthday party! We packed our house out (again, when will I learn?! 1600 sq. ft=NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR FORTY PEOPLE! I'm clearly in denial!) with dear family and friends and celebrated in true Woody and Buzz Lightyear style. My child might actually think that he IS Buzz Lightyear. I'm not sure. I'm neither encouraging nor discouraging it. How many times in adulthood do you get to entertain the idea that you are a superhero anyways?! Not many for me! I'm pretty sure most of my days are filled with bill paying, cleaning, working, child training and ....well, I'm not totally miserable. We do have a date night here and there....and I do get the occassional trip to California with the girls, he he :-) Anyways. I'm just sayin'. If he wants to think he's Buzz Lightyear, its probably ok. Chances are, he'll grow up and have to do life just like the rest of us boring old adults! Whew! Rabbit trail! Here are the pictures! Enjoy! I can't believe my BABY is THREE!!!!



























































































































































1 comment:

Mandy Confer said...

Hey! I LOVE your blog! It is so pretty/modern and SO much fun to read! I didn't know it was here until just now. I'm so sad we missed Owen's party AGAIN! Every year we're in Florida! It looks like it was really fun...cool cupcakes!