Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Puggles End of the Year Program

Oh goodness....these pictures are too much :-) This is what happens when you get a bunch of 2-3 year olds up on stage in front of parents, grandparents, friends....We actually took a video of this too, and its probably super annoying because I am laughing and snickering in the background the whole time!
With that said...Owen loved Puggles! Puggles is part of the AWANA program...for toddlers! It was great! They learned a verse ("God saw it was good"!) and sang two songs: "The Wiseman built his House Upon the ROCK"! and "Father Abraham". I cannot express my joy when I see my child growing in knowledge and truth at such a young age...we are so blessed by our church, College Park, and by the amazing people that take care of our little ones. Owen will be a Cubbie next year! Fun times! Enjoy the pics...have a few smiles and giggles!



"The rains came down and the floods came up"!





"And the wiseman's house stood FIRM" (Owen really liked the FIRM action! :-))











Hi Papaw!


Hi Daddy!




My personal fav... :-)








"Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had father Abraham, I am one of them and so are you, so lets just praise the Lord, RIGHT ARM, LEFT ARM"! :-)





Still waving.... :-)






More waving...



Certificate of completion! Cool! Hopefully the first of many! ( ha ha :-))




















2 comments:

Missy said...

sooo cute! i like how he's clinging to his certificate. precious

Caleb and Heather said...

Aww. Very cute. I didn't even know he had a program.