Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BB2 Update

BB2 (Baby Brown 2) and I had a great check up last week (4 26.10). I was measuring right at 16.5 weeks (they wanted to change my due date again, I said...not necessary :-) I get it. I'm due AROUND 10.10.10!) No weight gain for Momma yet, blood pressure still looking acceptable (good in my opinion, but what do I know!?) and the only fun thing we got to do this time was hear the heart beat, which was found RIGHT away this time....and was beating right at 150 beats per minute. I also had the opportunity to undergo the genetic testing at this appt....but we declined, as we did with Owen.
So...everything is lookin' good! I (FOR SURE) started feeling this little one move around at 15 weeks. Its like little butterflies...or a goldfish swiming around in my belly :-) I moved into maternity pants at about 15 weeks and...lets just be honest, its a much more comfortable way to do life. I'm happy, baby must be happy...good feelings all around. Our next appt is at the end of May and we'll get to have our ultrasound! So excited to take a look at this sweet pea! (but not the in between the legs area. I am unwavering I tell ya! :-)
Ok. That's about it for BB2 and I. Feeling pretty good....much less vomiting and while I still fall asleep by 10:00 PM on the couch, I'll be honest. I did that before I was pregnant, so I can't say that anything is much different. :-)

No comments: