Sunday, November 1, 2009

We love Fall

Its been a beautiful, perfect fall here in the wonderful state of Indiana. It got cool in the middle of September, and while temperatures have crawled slowly back up here at the end of October, it never got hot again, which makes me happy. I've been trying, and trying to upload a bunch of pictures but for some reason it is taking FOREVER so I'm settling with the best one....


Here is Owen at Eagle Creek. I love this picture. It will definitely be framed and put somewhere in our house.
We have lots of Halloween pictures to put up to. All in good time. We had a great night hanging with bunches of friends and family. I love our house, but we are outgrowing it when it comes to hosting events. If only we could dig a basement underneath our house and throw all of the kids down there! Honestly though, we are very grateful and very blessed. Always trying to keep things in perspective!
And now its November! This is really my favorite time of year. I'm already praying that I can keep my focus on loving people and being generous...instead of getting caught up in when and where we will spend our time and what kind of gifts we will buy....cause really....its easy to loose the spirit of this season if I don't concentrate on the right things!
Happy Fall everyone...hope you have all enjoyed it as much as we have!

1 comment:

Corinne Taylor Montieth said...

oh, to be a kid again, right?

I want to feel this joyful everyday. I'm so glad you captured this moment.