Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Better than the Best



You're better then the best
; I'm lucky just to linger in your light.......................


Don't know how I lived without you Cuz everytime that I get around you I see the best of me inside your eyes

(lyrics courtesy of Uncle Kracker, Smile :-))


It will shock none of you that Josh and I are crazy(as most normal parents are) about our kid. He is our biggest blessing, bar NONE. I could start to go into all of the ways he is awesome and why we are so blessed, but I think I've covered most of that in previous posts. Bottom line: Owen has been God's greatest gift and most perfect provision for us. We are better people because he is our son. And ...........our biggest aspiration is that we can help grow him into a person that loves Jesus and follows hard after Him!



No comments: