Sunday, August 2, 2009

Owen's new room!

We've finally gotten Owen's room put together! I love it! The colors turned out GREAT (I think) and I think it will be a room he can really grow with.
All of this being said....Owen is STILL sleeping in his crib! I'm just NOT moving him until it doesn't work anymore. He has only tried to get out of his crib on one occasion and this resulted in him falling flat on his back (this was nearly a year ago) and he hasn't tried it since! So. We've decided that sleep is too precious of a commodity to mess with until it is unavoidable!

So for now.....all of Owen's toys have been moved to his big boy room and he is loving having a new space to play in (since his "toy room" has been closed off for the last month and most of his toys have been packed away for the re-model!)

We still have "surfer boy" decorations to hang on the wall....and I'm still keeping my eyes out for a better storage system for toys, but all in all....his room is great! We love it! Can't believe my boy is old enough to have a little boy room. But this does free up the nursery a bit....hmmmm....(sorry no announcement!) :-)

















1 comment:

Boothbloggers said...

love his room! a surfer room for the little surfer boy! :)