Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Be looking for....

Pictures...they are coming soon:

Owen's first haircut; Owen riding a pony and wining a gold fish at the fair, Grandma and Grandpa pictures...etc! :-)

In other Brown family updates:

-Josh's soccer team is now 9-2-1. Not too shabby. Tonight is Senior night. We are looking forward to a good game against Bloomington North. (don't you like how I am the unofficial spokeswoman for Southport Soccer?)

-Owen is talking. Sporadically. In the last week he's said the following: cheese, juice, ball, doggie, hi, and Bob. Who is Bob, you ask? We don't know. We think it might be me. (mom). Maybe. He still doesn't really say Mom or Momma. Its ok. You would think my feelings would be hurt, but I'm dealing with it rather well. I know my boy loves me.

-I've gone dark. Well, my hair has anyways. My dear friend and very talented stylist convinced me that I needed to go all over chocolate. Its been a looong looong time since my hair has been one color. I'm really liking the change.

-I worked in the concession stands with Josh and his team at the Southport Football game last Friday night; during which one of the workers (a non-soccer parent) asked me about the soccer team, their record, who some of the players were... AND THEN how old MY son was?! Aaaaah! WHAT!? People. Please tell me that I do NOT look old enough to have a son on a higschool soccer team! I tried to reply calmly that my son was 16 months old and that I was the soccer coaches wife. Yikes. I could tell she felt bad, but come on friends. I am 27..twenty-seven!!!!!!!! HELP!

-The best part of our week....The Sharbaughs are here. Curt, Laura, Micah and Mackenna. We are very excited to be able to spend some time with them! This will also allow me to spend some time with some beautiful newborns without actually having my own newborn :-) I like this idea. Snuggle, Cuddle, burp, soothe...and then hand them back to mom and dad. He, he :-) No worries...I do want another newborn of my own someday...just NOT today.

Thats all. As soon as we can get those pictures on our computer, they will be up! Don't be too excited! :-) Happy Monday!

No comments: