Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Seven Years

May 17, 2003




Ok, so this is a little late...like over a month late, but worth mentioning anyways. Josh and I celebrated seven years of marriage last month. Wow. I'm starting to feel like a grown up (I guess a mortgage, car payments, two kids and GRAY HAIR will do that to you!) God has brought us to and THROUGH a lot. Loosing Josh to Mexico (on a missions trip) for eight days put a lot in perspective for me...I'm so glad that I don't have to do life alone! We've seen each other at our worst, and counted on one another for strength when one of us couldn't stand alone. We've both made our share of mistakes (and many more to come, I'm sure) and I'm hopeful that we are learning and growing from each one of them. So...happy seven years to us! Eight years will bring the birth of our second child and almost as equally exciting....the end of college and graduate school loans! WHOO HOO! Thankful to God for His grace to make it thus far....and counting on His mercy to continue on the journey.... loving Him, each other and our family!
May, 2010

1 comment:

Christie said...

Congratulations! Happy 7 years! That felt like a milestone to me, too. We celebrate 9 years tomorrow...hard to believe!