Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gigantic Picture Post

I'm finally getting around to organizing and making some sort of sense out of our Christmas pictures! We had a wonderful Christmas...and New Years. Here are some of our best shots....but as always, I'm missing key pictures....got one of Owen and Curt, but missed getting a shot of Owen and my parents....and...the list goes on! Will I ever get it right?! Probably not. Here is our best attempt!

The best family pic that we could manage in front of our own tree. Crazy Owen! Next time we'll try to get more centered... :-)



Owen and I at Grandma Dixie's



Lightening McQueen!


Owen and my not so little anymore, cousin Adam. Why does my child look like a thug in this picture?!


The Grandma Dixie side of the family....this is my mother's side of the family...kind of :-) Don't ask me to explain! We love each other and that's all that matters! :-)


Owen in his Santa hat....gteting ready to tear into the presents!


Owen loved this! I think its called a viewfinder. We had them when we were little. They were big and red and a much less quality item...but how cool that Owen has one too!


Opening his Christmas Eve jammies at home...


His Christmas Eve toy from Josh and I


Curt and Owen (not a great face buddy...he was starting to really be over pictures at this point!)


Walking into the living room on Christmas morning....



He found his Cars bicycle under the tree!


He got some M&M's in his stocking....


And later we made Christmas cookies...pay no attention to this scary smile!




sitting on his new bike! Such a big boy! (What's up with that face?!)


Sleeping in his big boy bed for the first time on Christmas night...he did great!


We got Bailey some baby Uggs for Christmas....I was really excited about them :-)


The coveted Buzz Lightyear!


cute :-)


Bailey and Papaw kisses!


Playing his new fishing game with Papaw!


Decent family pic :-)


Grandma Meece and her Great Grandkids


Cars slippers from Grandma Meece


Me with my sisters in law(s) how the heck do you say that?!


All the girls


Bailey and Owen


New Years Eve with the Sharbaughs...


yep...this is what our life is like! Kids that scream and won't look at the camera! :-) Someday we will miss this!


We went to Harry and Izzy's downtown with the Sharbaughs for New Years Eve dinner...then came back to our house where we drank some very questionable alcohol, played cards and the Wii and enjoyed being able to talk to each other instead of chasing our children around the house! We made it past midnight! Yay for us! :-)



No comments: