Monday, November 3, 2008

"Let the words of my mouth...

and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19: 14
With Owen becoming more and more verbal as the days go by, I constantly find myself in need of a vocabulary check! Not that I'm a big potty mouth or anything :-) But there are some things that I definitely don't want my little guy picking up on.
One of the sweetest things that started today has been singing...I've been singing around the house tonight (probably because I'm finally feeling MUCH better after fighting off a flu bug!) and Owen has been trying to sing with me :-) It really is good for the soul! Love it! So we've been working on this song tonight (See below)....and its really lifted my spirits and brought me closer to Jesus as I've gone through the mundane of dishes, laundry and bath time tonight.

My Song of Praise. David Huff
Oh God of my salvation you are the rock that moves me you are rain that fills my soul
when ever life seems heavy i know your more than ready to come and make my spirit whole
and this is my song of praise
oh Father of heaven your glory fills the earth
with your power and majesty nothing compares to your worth
oh God of my salvation you are the rock that moves me you are the rain that fills my soul when ever life seems heavy i know your more than ready to come and make my spirit whole and this is my song of praise
oh God of my salvation you are the rock that moves me you are the rain that fills my soul when ever life seems heavy i know your more than ready to come and make my spirit whole and this is my song of praise
i come to worship i come to praise you for i know the strength of your name and if the earth should pass away you oh lord will remain the same
oh god of my salvation you are the rock that moves me you are the rain that fills my soul when ever life seems heavy i know your more than ready to come and make my spirit whole and this is my song of praise

No comments: