Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We've moved

Here's the funny (read: stupid) thing. I named my blog by the name of the street we live on. Duh. Why would I do that?! Can I rename my blog?! I have no idea. Help anyone?
I think anyone who knows about our lives know that we are hanging out in Brownsburg (well, technically Pittsboro) with Josh's parents until we can find our next home! We are looking! There hasn't been much on the market that we are too excited about. We will consider south-ish Carmel (106th and below), Zionsville (as close to 65 as possible) and Brownsburg. I imagine Brownsburg will be the best compromise. (since Josh works south, but doesn't want to move south and Carmel and Zionsville tend to be on the high end of our price range) We'll see. I'd love to live right next to College Park. That's my # 1 preference!
Pray for us! Jeff and Anita have graciously made it "easy" to move our family of four in to their home. We are grateful. Short-term leases are hideously expensive and not something we wanted to do...but we also want to continue liking our inlaws/parents and having a friendship with them so mentally we are hoping to be out in 3-4 months tops. (Please Lord!) Actually, I've secretly asked God to give me a new house for my birthday. He has a couple of months to work on this. As long as Jeff and Anita will have us and let us look...we will do our best to make the living arrangements work :) Its a step and journey of faith for me for sure...but its a good way to grow myself and depend on the Lord!
Anyways, that's my short update. We have a P.O. Box in Brownsburg if anyone wants to send us mail :) here it is: P.O. Box 331 Brownsburg, IN 46112

No comments: