Friday, October 9, 2009

Quick Stats Update

After a LONG over due well child visit, we found out that Owen is although still a peanut, is healthy and developmentally on track ( I think I knew he was doing ok when he busted out the alphabet song the other night and the used the word "accidentally" in a sentence! Genius I tell ya)

Anyways. Here are the stats

October 8, 2009 (2.5 years)

Weight: 23 1/2 lbs ( around 4 % on the charts....we'll take it! He's been OFF the charts since he was about 12 months old!)
Length: 37 1/2 inches (between 25-30 % on the charts)

In other Pediatrician visit news, I opted out of the flu shot and opted for the last of his HIB vaccines (a series of three to vaccinate against meningitis).

Owen also had his first dentist appt. this past Monday! Like the crazy/bad mom that I am...I forgot my camera, so I had to use my phone to take a picture....so I'll have to figure out how to upload that....but anyways, he did great! He let them clean his teeth with the electric toothbrush, floss and do floride! I was impressed! Maybe he won't develop his Mother's irrational fear of all things dental!

And at this point I should insert a cute picture of Owen, but I'm at work and I don't have acess to any of my pictures, so I'll have to come back and do that later!
So to sum up....our boy is healthy (but skinny) and happy! Yay! We are blessed.

No comments: